Overview - Enrol
Course cost: $88
Basic Computer Skills Required
Work & Employment Skills
A Course that provides you with skills in presentation and the use of "slide shows"and an expertise in PowerPoint 2000.
Topics from beginner skills to complex presentations and design options are covered in easy to follow, fully illustrated instructions.
All supplied on a CD that runs while you have the program loaded. Simply toggle between the program file that you are using and the topics in the course. You can instantly put the tasks into practice. You will also receive sample files that you can edit and use to make sure you have the skills mastered.
This course is undertaken as a correspondence course, you complete the units on your computer, at times that suit you.
There is an assessment option you can choose if you require documentation of your skills. Details of this option are explained on the CD.
Note that you require a copy of PowerPoint2000 on your computer to put the activities into practice from this tutorial.
- Time Saving Features
- Building a Presentation
- Using the Drawing Tools
- Clipart & Wordart
- Table Slides & Graphs
- Linking & Embedding
- Using Masters & Templates
- Slide Shows & Proofing
Benefits of this course:
Assessment Option: You can also undertake assessment associated with this course. Details are provided with the course materials. Current assessment cost is $35. Payment can be made when the assessment is sent for marking. The assessment option can be completed anytime within 12 months of purchasing the course.
Those who successfully complete the course assessment option receive a "Statement of Attainment" which lists the skills and competencies obtained from undertaking the course.
- Gain valuable employment skills.
- Use all the features of PowerPoint 2000, become an expert user.
- The content of this course is the full text, activities and examples that are provided during an PowerPoint 2000 four day course, 4 full days of training that would usually cost many hundreds of dollars.
- Cottonsoft has again taken correspondence learning to a new cost effective highly professional level, where you learn when it suits you at your own pace.
Please note to complete this Cottonsoft "Tutorial" course you need a copy of Microsoft Office or PowerPoint 95, 97, 2000 or XP on your computer.
Overview - Enrol